SIGHTSEEING CRUISES ABOARD THE HENRIETTA AND THE CAPTAIN MAFFITT
You will be cruising along downtown Wilmington via the Cape Fear River, a vital lifeline for the South for more than 300 years. Sit back, relax, and enjoy learning about the history of the area from one of our local captains.
ONBOARD THE HENRIETTA YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT:
- Learn about the rice culture as we are cruising past Eagles Island
- The importance of the Cape Fear River throughout both North Carolina and Southern history
- Local legends and stories – Historical developments and happenings in downtown Wilmington
- See the river side of some of Wilmington’s oldest Homes.
- See where some movies were made–Ships in the harbor from all over the world.
- Delicious food can be purchased dockside from Anne Bonny’s Bar & Grill and brought aboard. A full bar on board provides a choice of many beverages – including your favorite refreshing frozen drinks! We offer clean, handicap-friendly restrooms at our boarding area.
We look forward to having you aboard to experience the river’s beauty and charm with the best southern hospitality around. Our 1-hour history tour is an interesting affordable option for those that want to experience downtown Wilmington!
THE HISTORIC CAPTAIN MAFFIT: (Click below)