**UPDATED COVID-19 STATEMENT
Cape Fear River Boats is committed to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by implementing cleaning and disinfecting protocols to help ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. We are following the policies and procedures that have been given to us by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the State of North Carolina, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Passenger Vessel Association (PVA).
- We will require employees to have their temperature checked before each shift.
- We will require employees to wash their hands frequently on a consistent schedule.
- We will require our staff to wear face masks.
- We have reduced the occupancy in our dining room to ensure compliance with CDC and State of North Carolina social distancing guidelines.
- We have reduced and spaced out the seating on our top open-air deck to maintain compliance with the CDC and State of the North Carolina social distancing guidelines.
- We will supply hand sanitizer for staff and customers on each deck.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces frequently during and in between cruises, per the CDC and State of North Carolina recommendations.
- We are abiding by and continuing to monitor the change guidelines of the CDC and State of North Carolina.
This is a fluid situation, and here is what you can do to help us while onboard:
- A facial covering is recommended if you are not eating/drinking.
- Please utilize the hand sanitizer stations on each deck.
- Please be mindful of others’ personal space and maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Please do not come if you are sick or have symptoms. We are more than happy to transfer your reservation to another date and time.