Cape Fear Riverboats and the Captain J.N. Maffitt are proud to be one of Downtown Wilmington’s most raved about tourist attractions. Actually, the locals love it too! There is certainly no better value than our $10 ($5 for kids 2-12) Cape Fear River narrated sightseeing tours aboard the Captain J.N. Maffitt.
Here is what to Expect on a The Captain J.N. Maffitt Narrated Sightseeing Water Tour
- 1 hour long.
- Offered daily April – October 11:00am, 12:15pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:15pm and often additional tours are available during the Summer months: 5:30, 6:45, 8:00pm
- Tours are weather depending. Call 910-343-1611
- Visa & MasterCard Accepted
- Children under 2 are FREE
- Available for private charters, the Captain J.N. Maffitt can hold up to 49 guests (35 if bringing food).
Purchase Tickets the Day of the Tour
Tickets for a 1 hour sightseeing tour aboard the Captain J.N. Maffitt can be purchased the day of the tour at our ticket booth located in front of the Henrietta III on South Water Street.
BYO Beer, Wine, & Snacks
Refreshments and Snacks can be taken on the Captain J.N Maffitt sightseeing cruise with you or to enjoy during the tour. Bring a cooler or purchase your own food, beer, wine, snacks on our floating snack shop, The Barge.
Many Great Photo Opportunities
Bring your camera – there are so many sights you won’t want to miss!
Spend Time with Friends & Family – And Maybe Make Some New Friends Too!
Enjoy a Narrated Tour by the Captain
You now you’re in good hands when the Captain also serves as your tour guide. Captain Chris or another Captain will share fun facts, insights and anecdotes during the tour.