As the days get longer, they get warmer. Now that our evenings are pleasant and sunny in Wilmington, it can mean only one thing: It’s time for Cape Fear Riverboats to start up evening sightseeing cruises!
Beginning in May, take a cruise on the Cape Fear River Wednesdays through Sundays at 5, 6, and 7 p.m. We board at our dock on the Riverwalk at Water and Dock Streets—you’ve probably noticed our ticket booth.
We Have the Best Sightseeing Cruises on the Cape Fear
The cool breeze off the Cape Fear River and the warm spring sunshine are a great evening combination. And there’s good reason we’re the oldest continuously running cruise company in Wilmington, NC. Our evening cruises on the Capt. J.N. Maffitt, John Knox and Jacob’s Run are scenic, entertaining, and educational—and lots of fun.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy educational and entertaining narration by our captain. Learn about:
- The history and importance of the Cape Fear River
- Fun facts about TV shows and the film industry in Wilmington
- Aquatic, bird, and other wildlife in our area
- Sites of interest along the Cape Fear
A Cape Fear Riverboat Cruise is Perfect for Any Occasion
Our cruises are an inexpensive treat for both out-of-towners and native Wilmingtonians. Everyone loves the scenery from the deck of our boats, including great views of all the exciting changes in downtown Wilmington. Our friendly, professional staff is always ready to help with your needs while aboard.
Our evening cruises are great for:
- After-work parties—get an attitude adjustment!
- A date with that special someone.
- Give out-of-town guests a watery view of Wilmington.
- Take a break, put your feet up and relax anytime!
Charter Cruises Are Available in the Evening, Too
- The John Knox seats 31, and the J.N. Maffitt and Jacob’s Run seat up to 48.
- Refreshments are flexible—bring them along or have your event catered.
- Jacob’s Run is outfitted for sit-down dinners for up to 30 people.
- Plan your own entertainment, or let our Captain narrate your cruise.
- Your party will love the fresh breezes and unusual venue.
Bring along a camera for your Cape Fear Riverboats evening cruise—it’s a great time for photos. Call Cape Fear Riverboats today at (910) 343-1611 to charter a cruise for your group, or stroll down to Dock and Water Streets when you’re in the neighborhood. You can even book a cruise online. Bon voyage!